Sign in to follow this  
c03rcion

wanna play?

hey there! im playing right now!

i am running a server call tactical gamming buz in arma 2. i am disappointed with all the evo and domination servers out there. its not the only way to play arma 2!

if you wanna play some solid action missions with an emphasis on tactical gaming, with clear defined objectives and emphasis on small groups and tactics. i wanna start playing small games of coop on arma 2 because i think the game is very good for this type of game play and its better performance wise for your pc. i also like utes for these reasons (shame to see all servers running chernogrask).

Action and tactical gaming in ArmA = contradiction?

Not necessarily. Tactics do not mean you don't have any action, or else all the people who play this game tactically would've gotten bored long ago.

Usually the easy solution to make something have action is to remove all tactical aspects, but that's not the only way to put action in your missions.

hey there! im playing right now!

i am running a server call tactical gamming buz in arma 2. i am disappointed with all the evo and domination servers out there. its not the only way to play arma 2!

if you wanna play some solid action missions with an emphasis on tactical gaming, with clear defined objectives and emphasis on small groups and tactics. i wanna start playing small games of coop on arma 2 because i think the game is very good for this type of game play and its better performance wise for your pc. i also like utes for these reasons (shame to see all servers running chernogrask).

Windows or Linux?

im windows. i am working on creating small coop maps (4-8) players. some of the missions include: seize the village, infiltration and demolition of enemy key targets, ambushing convoys, assassinations, and more. drop me a PM if you wanna play coop on a specified date. basically i want to host games where the "missions" have clearly defined objectives that do not require 10 hours. also i want my missions to be optimized for modest pcs so expect smaller, yet highly focused and intense engagements. im focusing more on small infantry units with some vehicular support. obviously im new and still learning the script but i really hope to turn out some fantastic coop missions.