Sign in to follow this  
Potatomasher

SP - Ghosts Of Namalsk

Mission updated

ChangeLog V.1.6

- Added more units to Delta squad

- Tweaked enemy waypoints. After the recent beta patches the AI driving ability increased and so the T-72 guarding attacked player too soon. Also some of the infantry attacked player too soon after the start.

Nice mission mate, i havent completed it yet. Took me a few goes to kill tanks. I never noticed the ammo box with satchels was there, the grass is so long, lol.

Its a good chance to check out Namalsk too. Runs fantastic.

Nice mission mate, i havent completed it yet. Took me a few goes to kill tanks. I never noticed the ammo box with satchels was there, the grass is so long, lol.

Its a good chance to check out Namalsk too. Runs fantastic.

In fact it's possible to destroy those tanks with the 2 satchels and 3 mines you got in the start though you need to carefully think where to laid those. I just thought it would be too much load game hazzle right at the start so i added those crates so you can use like 6 satchels to make sure tanks blow easily. ;)

btw. when you leave the area make sure one of your team mates or yourself is carrying Javeling. It will help you greatly in times ahead. ;)

Edited by Potatomasher

Mission updated

ChangeLog V.1.7

- Fixed all the script errors in intro/mission

- Added support vehicles

- Replaced T-90 with T-72

- More enemies and more blufor troops

- Gear selection at loadout. Lot's of weapons.

Long mission. Took me 1h 30 mins to finish. Pretty hard too.

Edited by Potatomasher

sorry mate but those tanks just won't explode. The first didn't even notice the 5 mines I planted on the ground and the second just laughed at the other 5 satchels. I'm using ace and acex. Do you think that could be the cause?

sorry mate but those tanks just won't explode. The first didn't even notice the 5 mines I planted on the ground and the second just laughed at the other 5 satchels. I'm using ace and acex. Do you think that could be the cause?

Yes indeed. Don't use ACE2 with this mission. Ace changes the satchels effect. You can't destroy those tanks with satchels and mines if played with ACE mod.

Definitely yes. I tried also with Javelin and other AT's and the missiles didn't even scratch the paint of the tanks.

When I retried without ACE it worked perfectly ok with the mines, satchels and the AT's. I had the same issue with satchels on the Tunguska on Potatomasher's Dogs of War campaign though AT's were affective against it. However, I don't think it's a scripting\mission making issue but rather of an ACE bug.

Edited by Variable