Sign in to follow this  
caprera

2 Distinct error messages...

Hi everybody...

I hope to be in the right section:rolleyes:

First error message is this one:

ADDON "WARFARE BUILDINGS" REUQUIRES "CATracked"

It pops out starting the game after the boxes are checked...

And the second one, popping out at the startpage and everytiume i look for new stuff to put in my mission in the editor, is this one:

No entry: Bin\Config.bin\Cfg vehicles/T72_RU.Scope.

I thought it was because of me forgetting to insert the RVMAT of the Rus tank pack but it wasn't...

Some1 can help me ???

No no... i have inserted many mods till now.

For example the russian armour. Mi-28 mod, '09 usa army replacements, littlebirds, F35 skin and the polish add-on, just to mention some of'em...

well then it's either a problem with a mod(s) or your load order is wrong. Try one at a time to narrow it down; get a launcher like Arma II Launcher...it will make changing mods extremely easier. If all of your mods can run one at a time w/o errors, then one (or more) are probably not compatible with each other. If it's just a single mod that gives you errors, re-install it, and see if that works.

Edited by No Use For A Name

I suppose it will be inevitable for me to reinstall everything, because i have only .pbo's in my addon folder. No mod commands running as now...

I understand i cannot run multiple pbos together without anykind of order thanks to mod folders, is that right ? Btw i don't understand why all these are released in pbos and then put together they give problems....

I suppose it will be inevitable for me to reinstall everything, because i have only .pbo's in my addon folder. No mod commands running as now...

I understand i cannot run multiple pbos together without anykind of order thanks to mod folders, is that right ? Btw i don't understand why all these are released in pbos and then put together they give problems....

that's why every readme.txt that comes with almost every mod out there says to use separate directories and never copy them to your original game 'addons' dir. I'd say uninstall, make sure the whole Arma2 directory is deleted, and start over.

Again, after you get everything installed again use a launcher program like I linked too and you won't have to mess with shortcuts and load orders

Edited by No Use For A Name

Newbie...

Thanks for your time... i'll makeover ;)