Sign in to follow this  
Tom_Anger

Last Man Standing & Last Team Standing

Over the next few days I am going to be working with scripts to entertain Deathmatch, Team Death Match, and other games using a respawn ticket system. For now it will be a 1 life system so if you die you wait for the next round to begin and you spectate in the meantime. I will look to release these 2 alternative styles in my next mission pack update and possibly will add 2-4 new mission designs with it all.

So if you see a server hosting a map called LMS16...... I'd appreciate it if anyone could join to help the cause.

The idea for this is for groups to enjoy throwing up a DM mission where the last player alive wins or the alive players with the highest score (if there are more than 1 still alive). For TDM it will be a team effort where as players die they spectate and the stronger team eventually can dominate and attempt to wipe out the other side. I envision most would just play DM or TDM, but the LMS or LTS options for sure would open up more fun.

Anyway - testing help will help me get this working so much appreciated to anyone who can lend a few minutes as I host on and off. Happy gaming...

Edited by Tom_Anger

btw have tried your sieges maps (only with 2 v 2).. only quickly and absolutely loved them... cant wait to try them with more players.. will look at this if I see it up matey.

btw have tried your sieges maps (only with 2 v 2).. only quickly and absolutely loved them... cant wait to try them with more players.. will look at this if I see it up matey.

Tx. And 2 v 2 doesn't bring the satisfaction that 6 v 6 or 8 v 8 brings. Kind of brings back the old days of Ghost Recon, lol.