Sign in to follow this  
Anddos

let off flare when injured

i am injured lying on the ground and its frustrating seeing players in the distance not moving towards you , perhaps when injured you let off some kind of flare to let players know your actaully injured and not just lying down

why not use VOIP and tell them where you are?

If you use a flare or smoke you're just signaling to the enemy where you (and any teammates coming to save you) are

i am injured lying on the ground and its frustrating seeing players in the distance not moving towards you , perhaps when injured you let off some kind of flare to let players know your actaully injured and not just lying down

Just bring smoke and flares and your set. Its already in the game.

Better to do what the guy above me said though. Or both. :)

Just bring smoke and flares and your set. Its already in the game.

Better to do what the guy above me said though. Or both. :)

I think he's talking about when you're incapacitated and cant reload or change weapons...I think ;)

Actually, that reminds me of a bug I've been meaning to report for a while but never got around to it - when you're lying injured on the ground, red screen and all, if you move forward so your weapon's ready and press the "switch to pistol" button (default " ; " I think), the weapon won't LOOK like it's switched, but if you fire, your rifle fires pistol rounds, and the pistol name/ammo count appears up the top! You can't switch back to your rifle after this.

I should probably report this somewhere else.

Actually, that reminds me of a bug I've been meaning to report for a while but never got around to it - when you're lying injured on the ground, red screen and all, if you move forward so your weapon's ready and press the "switch to pistol" button (default " ; " I think), the weapon won't LOOK like it's switched, but if you fire, your rifle fires pistol rounds, and the pistol name/ammo count appears up the top! You can't switch back to your rifle after this.

I should probably report this somewhere else.

probably your best bet is http://dev-heaven.net/projects/cis/issues

you can also report them in the troubleshooting section in the Content Related Bugs sticky; but it's harder for the devs to track them in there