Sign in to follow this  
zeep

Motorcycle sound looping. Strange sound..

When i ride a motorcycle ingame, in 1st person, the engine sound is repeating like a washing machine. It's like i hear the normal engine sound, but underneath a rinse-repeat-rinse-repeat sorta sound.

In 3rd person the engine sounds fine though.

Anyone else notices this?

Edited by zeep

I get this as well, I can also confirm that the sound plays over the normal revving noises when you're going at max speed on the bike, initially I thought it was just changing gears and the maximum "normal" speed for the bike was right on the threshold for the gear change, but it's still present during the buildup to and peak of the "fast" max speed as well.

I get this too

it sounds like the bike is constantly looping an accelerating engine sound and it gets annoying on a long ride :)

troubleshooting? lol

Its a soundloop BIS made, and not a "problem" or "bug" etc. Soundmods can deal with this and they will. Just have some patience guys. There will be soundmods changing all sounds, but ARMA2 is fairly new and soundmods takes a long time to create.

Alex

Well it seems like a bug because the normal/correct engine sound is also playing while the 'begin to accelerate' sound plays through that in a repeating way instead of only once.