Sign in to follow this  
Taxman

Need some CTF Teams websites.

Have been trawling thru the squad pages looking for the nearly Extinct CTF squads. To save me having one hell of a headache could u please post your name and website details here.

Its like looking for the bloody Yeti.:butbut:

This is so we can visit your site, NOT Hack it :) looking for teams either to play friendlies with or join league,, whichever u prefer.

Recruiting Link: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1314309#post1314309

Honestly, our group hasn't gamed much in CTF or other types of matchable games. I'd love to try and take a crack at this. By the way - I dl'ed your CTF missions and they look real nice. Seem balanced and realistic - at least the couple I checked out.

Spam our forums all you like - I almost was going to join mac yesterday in some CTF games...

Clan Name: Urban Resistance Clan

Clan Tags: [uRC]

Clan Location: International, USA, London, Germany, etc.

Clan Webpage: http://www.urclan.org

Contact Info: [uRC]FATMAN - admin@urclan.org - also contact us via forums

Clan Status: Active mostly in Warfare, AAS, and getting more into other Team vs Team gameplay (DM, TDM, CTF, CH, etc)

Cheers guys.. Owm already interested will check the others ASAP

lol.. matey Ive been reading your post on the armaleague site bud :) waiting on your take on it, and if u have more members,, I believe that karlos has posted there also. :) WE would never forget USI.

Bump - By the way I'm in the USA as are a few others in my group. True there are various French and other UK folks, but lets try this out no matter if your a clan/group of 3 players or 30 players and if you are in the USA or China or Alaska or London :-).

Although armaleague is headlining CTF (and I am one who doesn't care for that game), I will still play it. They are open to other suggestions down the road - go make a post on their forums.

I am also one of those folks who doesn't like scheduled games due to my personal life, but I am sure many of us can make this happen. Lets make it easy to get the list growing then the league can have something to work with and take it from there.

Cheers M9ace, have posted there, thanks a bunch bud.