Sign in to follow this  
Hboybowen

Project Sci-fi Sim revisioned

Hi Im Hboybowen I recently decided to reboot my sci-fi mod i was originally intending on a mech type universe but I learned from other A2 modders such as gigan and loki its a road that isnt easy to step on.So Im going to reboot in a realistic yet sci-fi direction that will be deep and A2 worthy.I currently spoke with a "proclaimed" OFP modder who was telling me about a WW4 project that there community is cranking up i didnt bother to check it out but after our msn conversation thought it was a idea i could run with and appeal to the Arma players who only play for realism. AGAIN AIMING FOR MILITARY REALISM im thinking of taking things into a realistic perspective by not just focusing on content but changing and improving gameplay.I want to improve the teamwork aspect of A2 by looking at PR(Project Reality) with their actual use of squads and seperate leadership per squad.Every note take and after a realistic yet sci-fi concept is completely created after a team is formed and everything is taken into consideration. Now with everything said initially Im looking for a team of people who can be visionary and productive.My credits and background include currently ACE2,CWR2, and this. I am a Full Sail University student studying Game Art where Im becoming a modeler and working toward to get into game design. But A2 is my current hobby and a creative outlet.If you want to check out the original thread on this project look here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=79544.

Current Positions that open:

Modeler- 3dmax,Maya,and lesser known modeling programs you are used to are welcome to apply

Scripters Able to form plans of action for anything needed scripting basically

Management- Help in the visionary creation and documentation of our goals,keeps all work organized and able to take control and keep the team productive and any other managing task to decrease the load or others

>The ability and knowledge of BI tools is also noted and needed

Any and all suggestions are taken and read if it fits into our vision,is practical,and adds onto the realism of the project we will look into it and discuss it with each other and see if implementing is worth it and useful.

This is only update #1 guys and and the kickoff of this new reboot

So what's different this time? Oh and a realistic sci-fi mod?. It sounds odd.

Edited by BogdanM

Well what will be different is:

1: It focus on a futuristic yet believable theme such as WW3 in a future realistic setting.

2:improving teamwork by surviving in battles with the use of others

3.A Navy that can be multi purpose

4.Air Force with future and newer capabilites that are practical and easy to operate and develop of course

Those are initial points Im focusing on.