Sign in to follow this  
Snacky

Domination special request

First of all let me say that Xeno is awsome! lol Your Domination missions have given my squad and I more fun in Arma and Arma2 than any other mission I can think of.

My request is this, I know absolutely nothing about mission making or how to modify a current mission like Domination. I see several servers online that have come up with different variations, but I can't seem to find the right variation that my squad wants to use in our private server.

There is a version of Xeno's Domination out there with FARPs scattered around the map in random spots. These FARPS are very usefull because they allow you to rearm,refuel,etc and have equipment standing by to use. For a small group of guys it's really nice to have.

We also like having AI in the map so we can recruit troops and crew members when we are in the server alone or with one or two guys.

Is there any way someone could make a version of Domination with the FARPS, all the vehicles, and recruitable AI? If there is such a version where can I grab it from?

I spend a lot of time just going around to different servers seeing what's out there, but so far one will have AI but no FARPS and the other will have FARPS with no AI. None have both.

Thanks!

Domination is mostly put together with scripting (even ammo boxes, believe it or not :D) and most objects don't physically show up in the editor as far as I could tell, so it would be quite the challenge for anyone but Xeno to make it happen.. I'm sure Xeno is more than willing to listen to request, and you can always find people on these forums that know a lot about scripting, so it shouldn't be a big problem to find someone who could make it happen.

Understood and thanks for the reply. I will be the first to admit that I have zero ability when it comes to making missions or modifying them nor do I have the time.

I know there is a lot of talent out there and I am hoping to tap into that. For all I know there might be a version out there that matches what I want so I figured it was worth a try. Thanks

If you would like it go to the 10th servers and hop on then go to your mission cashe and find dom pb3 feel free to open it and compare to xenos org dom. you can also hop on our ts at hatchetforce.com:8767 or our website www.Jsoc-gamer.org and I will help you in any way I can

Cheer's ChefD261

Thanks Chef I might take you up on that offer. I'll head to your web site.

Hi Snacky saw that you did find the site and thank you for your comments we have tried very hard to keep it welcome and professional at the same time.I am working on an edit for the 10th and another for 3ID I can add one for your guys as well if you would like but I need some info first.

1.how strong is your server and is it a dedi or are you hosting on your box.

2.Are you wanting a map That has revive and AI .

3.any addons you want to add (not a problem if you do I just need to know)

4.how difficult do you want it (may depend on your server str)

Cheer's ChefD