Sign in to follow this  
matchy

BIS come on

<---- Aussie

I bought the German version (before the english version came out), I use that version for one of my other computers on the network with the English mod, my main computer I use the Steam version. Although, you could always have ordered the english version online and had it a few months ago cheaper than available in Australia, plus it's been available in Australia for nearly 2 months now on shelves and... wait, why am I bothering?

I don't get your replies. I gave him the link to the easy-to-use-&-install language patch. What more could there be? I'll post the link again for the sake of it:

"Language mod for 'fixed' language versions"

This dose not fix the missions they are all still in German

ie warfare menu is still in German

will him having the English missions pbo fix this?

Edited by EMERY

This dose not fix the missions they are all still in German

ie warfare menu is still in German

will him having the English missions pbo fix this

Well they probably would, but I'm not sure about the legality of it. The language patch though, is legal. I've never had to use it as I have the 505 Games version, so I don't know what it translates and what it doesn't.

I am stupid for even buying a game that's has a 100 bug's in the first place ill say it again ffs i brought it because they didn't give us a proper F@cken release date and 2 to 3 month's later. I thought they will patch it over my bad

Well they probably would, but I'm not sure about the legality of it. The language patch though, is legal. I've never had to use it as I have the 505 Games version, so I don't know what it translates and what it doesn't.

oh ok so you don't no, So but the fuck out if you don't no what you are talking about

come on ban! i don't wont to come back sick of this forum

I am stupid for even buying a game that's has a 100 bug's in the first place ill say it again ffs i brought it because they didn't give us a proper F@cken release date and 2 to 3 month's later. I thought they will patch it over my bad

Aren't you used to that by now, living in Australia and all?

Yes, the game has bugs, and they are being fixed quite rapidly by BIS compared to most other developers. But hey, no one's forcing you to play it. Doubt you'll find a game with a greater scope than what ArmA II has to offer you though, so putting up with the issues may wield unexpected benefits for you. Or not. But generally, it has.

Aren't you used to that by now, living in Australia and all?

trolling!

trolling!

It was a serious question, I wasn't trolling. I'd have thought it common place for people living in Australia to be used to game release delays over there due to the censorship laws and such. Didn't mean it in an offensive way at all.

Seriously, stop jumping to conclusions already...

zappa you dumb f@ck why do you think im a fan of it and thats why i brought the germen version because i like it and there is nothing like it

zappa you dumb f@ck why do you think im a fan of it and thats why i brought the germen version because i like it and there is nothing like it

Ok, fine, I'm done here. You obviously don't want help and instead want to rant. I'm cool with that. I'll stop wasting my time with you.

Oh dear.

Calling people trolls when they can't even construct a decent sentence, yet alone followed by their awful spelling.

Emery & Matchy, the solution to your problem is quite simple - either stick it out until your German is good enough for the both of your to au pair somewhere in Frankfurt/Munich etc, or go to your nearest games retail store and purchase the international version of Arma 2.

Your failure to wait patiently for the English version, unlike most other English members of this board did , even the 'die-hard' ones, cost you to stick with the DU Arma 2.

You both know what to do.

BIS I've been a fan off your game's since OFP and because you left us Aussie player's without a release date I stupidly brought the Germen version BIG MISTAKE I should have learned from arma 1 come on guys make the Germen version into English if this is the way you treat your hardcore fan's this will be the last time ill buy your product's simple as

A quote I live by that you should know ''those who forget history are doomed to repeat it''

No one forced you to buy the german version. It has been said here several times that the german version only contains german language.

If you buy a game in a foreign language you don't understand, this is completely your fault, not the one from BIS so your ranting here is pretty pointless.

Closing before this gets even more out of hand.