Sign in to follow this  
OdmupP37

Dynamic Superiority = Arma 2 haha

ALright where to begin :)

First of All my Most Favourite thing of Arma2 is the dynamic capabilities of it,

now basically all Im suggesting/getting okes to fanticize over, is maybe some sortof of dynamic easteregg, mod/addon thing, haha, if you feel like fun maybe turn it on, and theres a rare chance you would maybe see a ufo, or a ufo coming to attack you, or maybe some sortof cryptid, or even a ghost :D hahaa Heck knows, theres a world of possiblity, as long as they super rare, so yeah... Just a thought to get minds imagining and such

another thing Is I know How bladdy common and typical a Zombi mod for games are, but Arma 2 + Realism, real squad tactics, 220km world, Dynamic spawning, massive amount of AI onscreen, Bladdy Awesome Sound Engine = Probably the Best Zombie Mod thatll ever be :) , Imagine something like it randomly generates a destination mission everytime, having to travel distances up to youre choice from 5km onwards, and it randomly spawns, single and big groups of fast screaming zombies around the player squad,

Imagine at night travelling in some open field, hearing this howling coming from the forest and you focus in seeing a swarm of movement coming out the forest towards you :D All to get everyone dreaming thats all this post is about :) enjoy!

Wait.. I don't understand.

Are you teasing people about a mod you're making? Or are you just telling people you'd like a mod like this to be made?

If so, we have an Addons Request thread.

I think it was just a rave about how great the game is with a addon request snuck in there.

It seems like....they keep coming back from the dead! :p

Abs

Good to see he didn't waste his first post ! NOT !

Seems like it's going to be his last post too.

Hahahah Sorry just been busy :P Naaaah Just want to get okes imagine the sexyness of it all :) shouting out all those thoughts in my head to get it out and maybe infect other minds :P and maybe discuss it, just for shits and giggles :)

you could do a '28 days later' style mission.

Approaching chernarous in a heli that starts to run out of fuel , you have to ditch just outside a town.

the map has been populated with large numbers of randomly placed groups of 'infected' (basically civilian AI who sprint towards you and attack you on sight), in the towns and out in the country..

you meet another civilian who tells you of an airbase where the USMC are waiting to fly out any survivors - you have 3 hours to get there...its right at the other end of the map..

cue the 28 days later theme tune (in the house, in a heartbeat)..great track..

of course - 'ave maria' for the ending track....