Sign in to follow this  
LardThief

Cluster Bomb by DoktaJimmy

Indeed. Bad us!!! :) Have you tried the JP233 yet Halleyelec?

I haven't looked at Arma2 for a couple o' days....next thing (pretty much know how I'm going to add the mines) is creating a runway repair vehicle.....Nice to take out enemy runway, but, once captured it would also be nice to repair and use, same goes for your own.

This will also add a pretty valuable asset...with respect to the fact that if your repair vehicle is destroyed, you will be pretty screwed. As jets may well be the most powerful weapons, but.....only if they are in the air.

:eek: wow! I got out of my death-bed and it was worth it!!

I think the only problem I see, well 2 really but one might just be my memories of a previous game! Firstly the clusters move too fast I think, when deployed.

Secondly, and it is linked! Is that I (showing my age now!) used to play TFX and then they released the first EF2000 game, this is way back in the 90's! TFX was considered to be a DOS game! Anyway, when they released the jp233, the clusters would be dispersed and baby-parachutes would be deployed from them, allowing them to have a greater dispersion and, if you're the enemy, allow you to fully sh*t your pants as you see them slowly coming toward you! lol

But in the time you've had, I'm well impressed!

Nice one mate. Good to hear you haven't turned into a pig yet!!

Haha. Mate I was there too with EF2000 and Tornado, that's why I'm making this ;) I found a clip on youtube with a JP233 drop in Tornado....it looked sooo good back in the day!!!

I agree with you, I will test substituting current subs for the HE Camel Nades (exploding camels would be far scarier!!). They do fall a bit too slow so I'll add some velocity. I could be ultra fussy and make only 30 primary subs and then have 215 mines. This would give less craters.....which I can't see being a problem considering how many are there right now!! But, much more fun when it comes to clearing the runway.

Edited by doktajimmy

No no, the Tamiflu is working well! Even if its making me eat everything in sight and making me nauseaus at the same time!

well, if you're going to be fussy, why not reduce the size of the parachute sample file and attachto the bombs? he he he! Its pretty simple to reduce the size in O2 and still use the same configs etc. But would they still explode on impact? will have to try! I'll try if I get chance tonight, if not, it'll be more discovery channel for me!

People if you see this message! Help please! I want use this script in Domination West AI map!) i copi all files in domi folder! start mission! all have! jast problem! :( i call for A10! put mark in map! and A10 go to point and never drop bomb (cluster) jast flay! :(

(sorry for bad english)

Keshman