Sign in to follow this  
DrLame

COMREF without hyperlinking to other pages?

Herro

I like to make hard-copy editing manuals to have in hand while I work with missions rather than using one digitally... Question is there a COMREF that has the Syntax, Description, Examples, and Additional Information in one huge list with all the commands present? Seems the only COMREF I see for ArmA 2 is this one: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Scripting_Commands_ArmA2

It'd make an excellent table of contents, but isn't exactly printable with the command descriptions....

(why do I have a feeling I'm going to have to make one to be able to do this? =P )

Thanks a million! Unfortunately I can't access anything on the www.arma2.com webpage for a few more days, so I'll just have to wait =/

Yep, it lets me access that =D Thanks again!

You're gonna print it all! That can't be good for the environment... haha jk

I just like having hard copies in hand, heh...

I still have the multi-hundered page mission editing manual I put together and printed out in '02 for OFP =)

It's not a matter of being able to see the references on the screen. If that were the case I'd prolly just set up a laptop on the coffee table, altho having your computer on a 40" tv gives you a lot of real estate to multitask, heh

I just much prefer holding a hardcopy, being able to actually flip thru it rather than scrolling a screen or hyperlinking, and being able to write notes all over. Plus it's great to throw at people in self-defense...

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

oh, and I hate trees.

Plus it's great to throw at people in self-defense...
I hadn't thought of that :bigsmile: might come in handy with the wife...hmmmmmm :raisebrow: