Sign in to follow this  
GLeek

Manathan

I'm actually out of ammo. i looked for some in the main base, i can't find any .

wth ? is there any weapons in this army outpost ?

im assuming you used your ammo to kill things. you can grab weapons and ammo off the things you killed.

i dislike AK47. actually , i replay the manhatan mission, and i wasted my ammo.

edit : i replayed it few time now, 1 death by ambush , 1 lost in my team (chopper exit :/) i found it a bit strange ! having a base, but no ammo storage , or weapons box with it ...

need a fix imo .

Edited by GLeek

Mate theres more guns and ammo at the main base then you could possibly shake a stick at.

First of all, theres a few weapons and ammo crates near Cpt Shaftoe's field office. You can pick up all kinds of special forces weapons there. Also, near the heli landing spot theres an ammo truck, where you can rearm. Just take a look around!

yup and if you have the patience, park your vehicle (I suggest taking the LAV-25) next to said ammo boxes, and fill'er up. You'll never have to touch Warsaw Pact gear again.

Didn't know you could do that with the LAV25:yay:! I'll have to try that out on my next play through.

well you have to manually take the stuff from the boxes them "gear" to the LAV-25 and dump it in, then repeat. Not fun, but if you really want to drive an arsenal around its an option.

yup and if you have the patience, park your vehicle (I suggest taking the LAV-25) next to said ammo boxes, and fill'er up. You'll never have to touch Warsaw Pact gear again.

like RKSL cargo feature ? or should i load stuff by myself ?