Sign in to follow this  
Rolston7250

Storm chasing game??

Hey, i have 1 simple question, with arma 2 and arma with the open maps large spaces and freedom i was just wondering if it is possible to make a game similar to arma2 but for storm chasing with a map of the us tornado ally and stuff i think it would be nice to see that XD well ill give out more info on the way it would be like and all that stuff if its somthing to look into and noticed alot of people wanting a game like that i have done research over google and found that so many people would love such a game :) just and idea tho :) (O BTW DONT KNOW WHERE I SHOULD POST SUCH A TOPIC THINGY BECAUSE IM NEW IF ANYBODY CAN HELP JUST TELL ME AND STUFF THANKS)

Sure its possible in ArmA/ArmA2. But its a lot of work. You need to make a Map similar to the US and a script to simulate a tornado (but there was one back in OFP, so it wont be such a problem).

yeah its alot of work but if a dedicated team of modders and stuff get to it then it would be decent with out a doubt i would use it all the time wait wait wait they had one with OPF! oh now i need to go find my discs again lol! if its still out there lawlz :P well ill keep searching to see if a team would be interested and stuff :)