Sign in to follow this  
dave343

Taking out base in Valley, help!

Im on the mission after you found the base in the valley you must destroy it along with any tanks, etc...etc.

Whats the best strategy for this mission?

first go to the left side of the valley and kill the patrol comming over the mountain. Then spread your men in two groups over the valley. with you in the middle of the valley. Use the M21 and snipe al the enemies. Make sure you take a Law with you. kill the two BMP's and snipe the enemies on the base. Radio the other team to attack. After the attack starts order your own troops to attack. After you have taken the base you will have to kill some more who are running. I used the truck to run them over.

i dint go trought the valley, went around the left mountain (killing the patrol on route) got the message that valley is secure, took out BMP's with LAW, gave BRAVO the order to attack, me (ALPHA) did an frontal attack, wiped camp clean, shot some Russian who were fleeing...2 men of ALPHA down...5 stars..

If you want an easy way to complete this, go around the righthand ridge of the valley and down the slope towards the camp (ensuring your men are set to hold fire). Then go around the right of the camp until you are between the camp and the sea and set your men up in position. They calling the second squad and take out the moving BMP at the same time. The other squad will destroy the other BMP and flush the russians right at you. Remember, don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes.....smile.gif

If you move to the left you can, after having killed the patrol, take their RPG, move to the top of the mountain, and already blow up the BMP.

Hiding and telling your soldier not to shoot until they are a few steps in front of you is a great strategy. A patrol of 6 man is dead in 2 sconds.

i tried attcking with the other squad but there were other guys i couldn't find somewhere so the mission wouldn't end.

The best way i tried was to take an M60 and LAW and crawl al the way through the valley wasting everyone then when you get near the camp, call in the other squad and move left and attack the camp from the side. I managed to finish it without losing a single guy. smile.gifsmile.gif