Sign in to follow this  
Amiros

Dragunov svd

LOL Hamster. Those spam forums are crap lol. Not for me. They're for the guys like you, ruskie and Damage Inc. biggrin.gif

What do you mean they are crap they’re the best OFP spam forums in the OFP community any how Damage Inc spends a lot of his time there stops him spamming these ones.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 22 2002,19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What do you mean they are crap they’re the best OFP spam forums in the OFP community any how Damage Inc spends a lot of his time there stops him spamming these ones.<span id='postcolor'>

Just checked. Damage Inc has more than 9000 posts. LOL. biggrin.gif

This topic is now spam topic. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Mar. 22 2002,18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 22 2002,19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What do you mean they are crap they’re the best OFP spam forums in the OFP community any how Damage Inc spends a lot of his time there stops him spamming these ones.<span id='postcolor'>

Just checked. Damage Inc has more than 9000 posts. LOL.  biggrin.gif

This topic is now spam topic.   biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep and you see about 10000 of them are in 1 topic look at that if these forums had a spam section there would be nearly no spam in the other forums.

Here's a pic for you all to wonder at, check out that number of pages biggrin.gif

032220024272126.jpg

Were still trying to find out but if gets to bad we can always reset his post count or just wipe that topic off the forums. biggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif

Quite, people might think I would be abusing my powers as an Admin. biggrin.gif Never happen of course, funnily enough I can set it as 0 post per page should be interesting to see what happens. smile.gif

Nope for you too but I changed it back after I took the screen shot. I control every thing you see on those forums.

*Evil laughter*

Remember my changing of words to other things.

After note setting the posts per page to zeo fecks up the forums so don't do it. sad.gif

Which is why I'm deleting their post counts tomorrow smile.gif

The gun site is just an emergincy gun sight just in case the scope gets messed up.Plus they forgot the cheek rest to, by looking at that picture. smile.gif

well, it seems to me that, because ingame the dragunov would only use the scope... whats the point of adding unnecessary polys if they are pointless and arent going to be serving a point?

I would suggest you stop busting balls and start learning how to model your own damn self. And whats up with the jab at Damage Inc?

Jeez

Are u guys blind lol:

032220021135055.jpg

I've attached this picture back in the page two, but i guess u guys are blind. confused.gif

About the gun site, i was talking about the 1st picture and the picture you posted doesnt have a cheek rest, so i am not blind lol. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ Mar. 23 2002,03:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">About the gun site, i was talking about the 1st picture and the picture you posted doesnt have a cheek rest, so i am not blind lol. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I know that u were talking about the first picture. I asked if u guys are blind because u didn't see my picture. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Mar. 23 2002,03:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ Mar. 23 2002,03:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">About the gun site, i was talking about the 1st picture and the picture you posted doesnt have a cheek rest, so i am not blind lol. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I know that u were talking about the first picture. I asked if u guys are blind because u didn't see my picture.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Im blind lol, not seeing "you guys" lol! smile.gif But thats wierd, have you noticed if you are in 1st person view and you look at the front, there is no gun site!Now im not blind! smile.gif

Just as a little bit of info for you all the front sight on the SVD is very important. Snipers normaly wrap the sling around the front sight and (correct me if I'm wrong) attach the rear end of the sling to a harness on their vest. This creates a high tension and enables the user to be able to stand and shoot the SVD (which is very heavy and very long) without putting all their energy into holding it up right smile.gif I'd like to see some other units using the SVD other than just the sniper. I've seen pictures of tank crews using them!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd like to see some other units using the SVD other than just the sniper. I've seen pictures of tank crews using them!<span id='postcolor'>

That's right, i've seen in www.guns.ru a version of the svd with folding stock and full auto fire, designed to fire from inside of a bmp.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ Mar. 23 2002,07:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But thats wierd, have you noticed if you are in 1st person view and you look at the front, there is no gun site!Now im not blind! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I noticed this, yes.

Strange. confused.gif