Sign in to follow this  
highfly

Chopper missions ?

Hi

I love the chopper, but unfortunately, there is not even one mission about it in the individual missions of the game (not talking about campaign cause I don't know yet).

Anyone knows a user made campaign or missions concentrating on helos (attack or transport) ?

Yes

Xeno made one called Hinds & Alligators Co12, very good

thx, where do you find it SnR ?

Phelan, I'll try yours and tell you, cheers

Edited by highfly

check on arma holic.com for 'Operation Berezino' its a nifty mission i made :P im new one

you might like it, you can control AH-1Z, tanks, infantry.

Hi, thanks for that

thx PhelanKA7, your mission looks very cool, but now I'm stuck with a graphical bug making that when I look at some objects, all graphics are looking like a color kaleidoscope and I don't see anything more. This is not to do with your mission, as it sometimes does it too in other missions. Yesterday evening, it was when looking at a truck that everything becomes corrupt, but if I turn the head to not directly face the truck, the graphics are ok again...

As this happens as soon as I fly the first city in your mission, flying in these conditions is very hard...

I'll try to post screenshots and find a troubleshoot...

check on arma holic.com for 'Operation Berezino' its a nifty mission i made :P im new one

you might like it, you can control AH-1Z, tanks, infantry.

I enjoyed playing this one this weekend...:biggrin_o: