Sign in to follow this  
giantsfan24

Dogs of War *ENDMISSION*

If you use this cheat, will it take you to the same next mission as if you completed it for real? I ask because it seams the campign plays out just fine in the editor so I was trying to figure out what the mission after dogs of war is since in the extracted pbo, there are alot of mission "7"'s. THNX

Not 100% sure but I think its safe to assume that it would play out as though you had completed Dogs Of War.

Depending on how you play out Dogs Of War will decide if you get to play further past this mission to such as "Missing In Action" mission, etc, rather then going directly to the ending cinamatic (your "mission 7" actually), which the cheat would likely do.

OK, I am playing DOW "B" since aparantly I was unable to kill Priznak in the previous mission. Anyway, I am now playing DOW in the editor and was wondering, should I let the cpu control the command- are they smart enough not to get our side killed? Also, since I am still aparently NAPA, and the NAPA BLUFOR alliance ends at the begining of the mission, anyway I can make my Razor squad not appear red to me? THNX

OK, I am playing DOW "B" since aparantly I was unable to kill Priznak in the previous mission. Anyway, I am now playing DOW in the editor and was wondering, should I let the cpu control the command- are they smart enough not to get our side killed? Also, since I am still aparently NAPA, and the NAPA BLUFOR alliance ends at the begining of the mission, anyway I can make my Razor squad not appear red to me? THNX

They just released a patch that fixed that issue with not being able to kill him, listed in "update news" in Steam if you have that version. If you don't have Steam then may check for the patch download.

If you let the AI take command I can tell you now it's no less likely to lose then the AI command for the other factions that you will play against. To answer, yes its capable, just as capable as the enemy AI is for beating yours, but human control is better if you know how to take command. 50/50, either it was capable enough to win or it wasn't in the end.

It just depends really. It won't do anything different then the enemy so if it wasn't smart enough to win then "neither is the other force," and in the end it will come down to the players action anyway. Like if you get Russia into the war against you or gather the evidence to have America re-invade the nation to support you, what you buy and field under your squad, etc.

You can play DOW without taking full command, never firing a shot yourself, or moving from from your starting position.

If you wonder about its actions. Then yes it will build a base, build gun defenses, and recruit combat forces and attack.

As for your squad, Razor should never become hostile to you nor should you or your squad ever appear as a renegade (red dot with red circle) on your map, even if you couldn't kill the man and are identified as "Napa Terrorist" cause you didn't fullfill the alliance the first time. This should only happen if you have directly killed a allied soldier or a civilian in a non-combat situation.

If you are having this issue with your person or squad then it's a bug as far as I'm aware. May have something to do with the editor perhaps.

Razor team are in red because they have enemy weapons instead of US wepons. They wont attack you so dont worry.

Razor team are in red because they have enemy weapons instead of US wepons. They wont attack you so dont worry.

I'm fairly sure thats not the reason but yes they do have enemy weapons.