Sign in to follow this  
giantsfan24

Badlands help(not a bug)

I took the 1st two towns(after I built my hq) and it just seams like there is wave after wave of enemy coming at me and I can't really teleport back to hq to get more guys because the fast travel spot in the second town is in a really bad position(lots of enemys around)...anyway to order units remotely? Does the enemy eventual run out of people? If not, how in the world do you defend your towns without maxing out the 16 man limit? THNx

heh..i'm not an expert...anyway i menaged to defend my HQ with all my men, razor team included, using static defences and a T72 . by now are 08:00 of morning and enemys are still coming with infantry and BMPs...so i suppose they never end :(

EDIT: ah for the other towns ....i don't defend them.... enemy send some "teams" to capture them....when you get message like " town X is under attack " then if you near try to reach it to wipe out this enemy team. if you far they will probably conquer ita then you will hear " town Y is under attack "....now you can guess the next town that will be attacked, considering the nearest one or the one in an imaginarian line with the other 2 in the direction of the attack, and intecept enemys there!

Edited by DLEGION

I was never even really attacked by anyone. What paths did you choose to get there? Who are you fighting for etc.?