Sign in to follow this  
voncrandall

Where did that awesome CTF server go?

There was an awesome CTF server up with 1 hour CTF custom maps..best I've ever seen and hella fun.

I can't remember the name of it, but I am sure some of you know which one I am talking about. Where did it go? Last I saw it was this past Wednesday.

There are roughly only about 10 CTF servers (norm only 4 to 5 up at any given time)

SBS

DST

OWM

TOK

are a few of them,

Dont think it was SBS we norm run 30 min maps.... ANY idea of the name of the map ?

You may be thinking of the Team ToasT server. We run 2hr first to 5 CTF. We were one of the few servers up after the patch so it was pretty crowded ;). There wasn't much activity the last couple of nights so spent some time with the editor. The server is always up though, with 16+ CTF maps. Currently trying to get some more made.

Edited by Shinmen

You may be thinking of the Team ToasT server. We run 2hr first to 5 CTF. We were one of the few servers up after the patch so it was pretty crowded ;). There wasn't much activity the last couple of nights so spent some time with the editor. The server is always up though, with 16+ CTF maps. Currently trying to get some more made.

Hey shinmen, are you sure the server stays up all the time? I havent seen it in days.

I checked earlier today as well.

I hate to say it, but ive kind of given up. I can never find a good ctf server. If im lucky enough to see a CTF server at all, its in europe or somewhere else, and i have tried to play with those high pings, but its kind of pointless, and once those guys shut down theres nothing.

If you see an american server its empty. I know all to well how that goes, i spent days sitting in an empty server waiting for players to join. We should at least try to organize a couple nights a week for american ctf players to play so we can at least get some playtime and enjoyment out of the game.

I swear theres more people playing chernarus life than pvp. This sucks balls.

Not trying to be whiny, but im frustrated. Get it together U.S.A. quit sitting around by yourself in some lame co-op and lets play some ctf.

When I get home from work it is still up. Problem may be that a round ends and people leave before selecting a new map and it's possible it is showing creating is all. Anyone can start the match up with their map of choice anytime.

I get home from work around 6:30 eastern and get it going at that time and run it til around 11:30 pm eastern. Weekend I am on around the clock nearly.

Edited by Shinmen

ok, your server showed up in the list at midnight last night (pacific time), but it was empty of course.

Now today, (tuesday) at 5:45 p.m. (pacific) there is no trace of the team toast server anywhere.

?

?

Frustrated.

The small AAS missions are now the stuff to play. :)

Especially once the new version is out fixing several major issues.