Sign in to follow this  
Wull

Thank you for nothing.

Game crashed, went back into Single Player > Campaign > and now I get No entry '\description.ext.Campaign'. There are no longer any campaigns for me to play, nowt. Not a thing. No saved games no new games, nothing, just an error message.

I am trying my best to keep this calm and expletive free, I am fed up with the amount of hassles this games brings with it. Completely unacceptable in my mind.

Another uninstall/reinstall required?

Are there hassles with Securom activations if I am having to uninstall and reinstall so many times?

Seriously Bohemia, whoever was responsible for the testing on this should never work again, a complete fail and your name is all over it.

Edited by Wull

I have the save game bug, where i can play from where i prev. left off. I didn't get far into campaign but it's stupid because it barely works.

I've only playing campaign once, and that was the day after i got the game.

Ok, so it's the profile that's gashed.

I still want to know though, if I have to uninstall this and reinstall it am I limited to the number of times I can do so before securicom starts to decide I can't use this any longer? If so how can I avoid this happening?

Check out the Securom site about how to revoke an installation. It's something simple like adding /revoke to the launch line then following prompts. I'd search here but threads that mention Securom for any reason tend to get locked. Not saying you should re-install...

I wouldnt worry too much about reinstalling, I mean because of the security thing. It probably deactivates and resets everytime it gets uninstalled. If not Bohemia would be getting a shit storm of pissed customers.