Sign in to follow this  
Spankz

Still working on mele weapon thing..

Yep.. I'm attempting the impossible.. but so far I think I can do it like this.

Weapon = Hand

Hand is 0 second grenade that as soon as created explodes, however without the sprite, making the allusion of the guy just swinging his hand but doing damage to anything close to him.

alright, now I just need to work on making how big or how small the explosion is.. and make it soon you can't kill people behide you.

I'm getting closer.. but I'm still far away from success.

maybe when Oxygen is fully out, we'll see stuff like knives, bayonets, entrenching tools, machetes too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Mar. 20 2002,11:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">maybe when Oxygen is fully out, we'll see stuff like knives, bayonets, entrenching tools, machetes too.<span id='postcolor'>

Or the 'Spatula of Death'. wow.gif

302a.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Mar. 20 2002,11:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Mar. 20 2002,11:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">maybe when Oxygen is fully out, we'll see stuff like knives, bayonets, entrenching tools, machetes too.<span id='postcolor'>

Or the 'Spatula of Death'.  wow.gif

302a.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

OMFG!!!!!

Look that nose!!!