Sign in to follow this  
dman777

i dont mean to cross post but...

it seems the developers have closed all my posts and warned me not to cross post!! ITS funny since ive had over 100's of views yet noone wants to leave a helpful response. Id like to reply to one of my posts yet i cant! My priveledges have been cancelled and all i wanted to know was how come i didnt see the server lists after my update to 1.03! Its been 3 days since the update and im unable to see any servers still in multiplayer mode. IS this a steam issue ?is this a patch issue? my files seem correct after a steam validation check. This is my last post so dont worry bohemia...i know you all want to cover up your bugs and problems with steam... there must be a hidden agenda as to why noone wants to reply a simple answer for me but i think its obvious:) Yes this is my last post (freedom of speech) and if i dont get this solved after today, i will ask for a refund and i will spread the word about the bugs and bad community help you get from this game ......funny all i wanted to know was why couldnt i play mulitplayer > maybe this is too much to ask from a customer just trying to make their product work.

What the hell are you talking about? This thread of yours, in this very subforum and right on the first page, is still open and has two pages worth of replys.

Edited by Big Dawg KS