Sign in to follow this  
Shinmen

Team ToasT thanks you.........

I just wanted to throw a thank you out to everyone who populated our server last nite/early this morning.

I explained that the server was running in a odd config just to get it running while we all waited for a proper server patch from BI. The server ran awesome for nearly 5 hours at max capacity and then I think we suffered a massive memory leak issue. Most everyone remained civil, THANK YOU. The others that whined, well....they're probably never happy.

I also want to thank my server provider whose efforts made it possible for us to even have the ability to play while 99% of the servers were down. Jestservers.com has by far the best customer service I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

Kevin, the owner, bends over backwards to make his customers happy. He spent several hours getting his customers running last nite and was up past 4 am this morning helping us keep our servers up and waiting on a server patch. I dare you to show me better service/support.

I think everyone who runs a dedicated server owes it to themselves to check jestservers.com out. ****Thanks Kevin****

Once again thank you and you are always welcome at Team ToasT!

-Shinmen

I'm also a happy jestservers.com customer and I agree with what you say. Customer service from Kevin is excellent and prompt!

I haven't had more than 15 people on my server though, but maybe someday I'll get a good 64 player stress test. Hope the servers are as good as the support (no reason not to believe so).

Thanks for the great server Team ToasT, I've had some enjoyable games in there! :)

Hey Shinmen I played with you last night man, had alot of fun. Im gonna check you guys out again tonight, hopefully you guys are playing CTF again.

I still dont get why theres like no American CTF servers. It's embarrasing.

Anyway thanks for the games, see ya later.