Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Retaliation demo

Very impressed with the level, as I was with the trailer. I think this could be better than red hammer.

I for one cant wait to see it finished.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Mar. 23 2002,03:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But seriously people! Any ideas about the fonts?<span id='postcolor'>

I know that the Nazi were always afraid of the Russian font. tounge.gif

Er.... what are you referring to?

When is this demo safe to download without the sharp ear splitting sound most people complained about? I want to play this mission, but I play with headphones on, and the volume is up there. I think I'd rather play it when I fear getting my player killed more than getting my ears skewered smile.gif

Konyak

Holy GOD!

I just watched the intro and got killed in the ambush, I haven't beaten the missions as of now and yet I am commenting..

I love the voicework of the men talking in the Ural and the Hind, the humor really adds atmosphere to the Russian army.

Keep up the excellent work, as of now I think this campaign may be of a higher-quality and more fun than the offical campaigns you pay for.. If this was ever released in stores I would be willing to spend my hard-earned cash on this campaign.. it is that good!

2 theavonlady

We've encountered some problems with fonts while translating it into German

We put all the German letters in, but after the save it just changes back to default letters

Same with Italian and Spanish