Sign in to follow this  
=Spetsnaz=

Would you like to see a WW2 Eastern Front Mod?

Would you like to see an Eastern Front Mod?  

373 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an Eastern Front Mod?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

That's the real shame of it but so long as progress is being made..

I'd like to see all theaters covered.

You know what would be epic? An historically-accurate Burma campaign. Jungle fighting, no armor, paratroopers... oh yeah.

Sorry for resurecting an old thread but i found no meaning to start one for my self.

I would absolutely disagree with the "ww2 has been done to death"

Not at all, Normandy from the american point of view has been done to death but not ww2 , there is a huge , the greatest campaign the world had ever seen , operation barbarossa and generally the eastern front that was neglected or done in fps from the soviet point of view. It didnt covered the immense scope of that campaign, and the mods i have played in eg bf2 like the forgotten hope were the only generous propositions , i cannot think of full games that covered it sufficiently.

Besides i hate modern warfare ,playing as the Americans all the time , cause i neither like the modern scope of warfare (well what Afganistan....) and i dont like the American or Natoic armies. And as i have said the wars that can get involved in historically are ludicrous in scope ans scale in comparison with ww2.