Sign in to follow this  
Lich342

Razor 2 Dog Tags

So here's my problem, I went to the quarry and killed the 3 enemies there and went down to go get the dog tags. When I get there I can't see the bag that they are in, so I tell an AI to pick it up. All he does is go and stand by one of the dead guys. I send another AI to pick them up, and he goes to a different dead guy. I turned the terrain detail to low so I could hopefully see them, but I can't find them. What do I do? :confused: One thing that I should point out is that I didn't go to the town and ask about it, I went straight to the quarry. Could this be the reason why, or am I just bugged? Thank you in advance :)

Well, the easiest way to do it is to turn down the terrain graphics level. The tags should be next to a guy in a ski mask (There will always be at least 1 guy in a ski mask but there may be more). If that doesn't work, reload and try again.

Damn, looks like I have to reload. Thanks for your help

I had the same problem when i was in that mission. The AI didn't pick the tags for me so i searched the 3 guys and if i remember correctly i had to use the hide body command and the tags appeared where the body was. The tags weren't visible in command menu to pick up before i had hided the body for some ankward reason.

I had the same problem when i was in that mission. The AI didn't pick the tags for me so i searched the 3 guys and if i remember correctly i had to use the hide body command and the tags appeared where the body was. The tags weren't visible in command menu to pick up before i had hided the body for some ankward reason.

You can do this or use the "spacebar" (select all teammembers-key) to get the "circle" up, now you can search for the dog-tags near the ChDKZ guy. ;)

*It really works, most times its around or under his head (can be hard to point at it sometimes).