Sign in to follow this  
ShaiCZ

Just another whining thread...

And so yesterday, we celebrated a month since the last patch, with the game still unplayable and our money gone.

Hopefully, if nothing else, the game will gain value by the time, just as wine or old furniture. Maybe, in years, an ArmA II DVD will be a valuable collectors piece as historically famous for its unplayability and TOTAL LACK OF INTEREST AND COMMUNICATION on the part of dev team! HELLLOOO?

And so yesterday, we celebrated a month since the last patch, with the game still unplayable and our money gone.

Hopefully, if nothing else, the game will gain value by the time, just as wine or old furniture. Maybe, in years, an ArmA II DVD will be a valuable collectors piece as historically famous for its unplayability and TOTAL LACK OF INTEREST AND COMMUNICATION on the part of dev team! HELLLOOO?

Just wanted to be a kid for once and get in before this thread is locked.....:rolleyes:

Just wanted to be a kid for once and get in before this thread is locked.....:rolleyes:

exactly what I was thinking :bounce3:

...before I hit the road in 2 hrs

Spamming threads you believe will be closed are still spam and not acceptable, please don't do it.

1.03 is I believe close to being finalised and thus somewhat imminent.