Sign in to follow this  
trickster1982

Something missing from single missions..

In operation flashpoint while playing a mission, if you decided to go off course for whatever reason, you would still come across random enemy patrols or positions miles away from your objective, or occupied villages with APC's & troops roaming around, even battles that had nothing to do with your mission going on! It added to the immersion a bit more, whereas in a lot of the missions ive played the enemy are only local to where your objectives are & put there so you will definitely run into them en route, not criticizing anyones missions as most of those ive played have been great!but would be good to see some more signs of occupation & war in the game :) (im useless at the editor so its out of my league)

I use the ACM in my mission, it works great, you wont see any armor or other units though that would be appropriate because although I made my independants friendly to OPFOR, the insurgents dont take it into account and if I use friendly troops they will also kill the mission targets at random fouling up the scenario, this possibly is what people are trying to avoid.

ACM is a whole war going on around you ..... use it, kiss it, love it !

ACM is a whole war going on around you ..... use it, kiss it, love it !

Sorry but what exactly is ACM?