Sign in to follow this  
f2k sel

setCombatMode problem

yes cause it makes perfect sense, making everyone the as a prisoner of your military makes perfect sense that is absolute perfect design! YA BALLZ! For a mil sim this thing has a real hard time simulating what everyone's military actually does most the time and thats walk around and not shoot everything that moves. PWNED, want some more?

I don't understand why you're so reluctant to play the role of mission designer here. Obviously you won't take on the responsibility of finding solutions to your design problems, and are instead criticizing BIS for their game not fulfilling your individual expectations. If you can't learn how to take responsibility and start looking for solutions, then you should not be making missions.

well tried the force hold fire by rep resetting the command no dice seems major slowdown in mission and did not seem to work consistently anyway so I echo my previous advice go with the setcaptive switch it will work and trying to fiddle with behavior and combat mode is more trouble than it is worth for a design aspect that can be handled easy by another method that the player should not even notice.

Cheer's ChefD