Sign in to follow this  
Puke

Codename eagle's back...

No no, this is not a flashpoint dissing post...just thought i'd get some opinions...by the looks of things this games being developed with more multiplayer in mind, might even have JIP tounge.gif

14.jpg

05.jpg

b22.jpg

looks ok

all i can say is bring on more war games i love em

anyone noticed that there is an increase in war films and games over the last year than i ever seen before. confused.gif

I don't think there's anything there to make BIS worry about anything. Unless perhaps if the LST's are functional...

As for JIP.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Bleh!</span>

Who needs it...this is not friggin ËLife, ok?

I'm sure I've seen better screenshots than those, they are really really nasty sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 15 2002,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ugh how ugly confused.gif

Still it can be a good game.<span id='postcolor'>

Games that strive to simulate an entire battlefield take a lot of resources, so it has to be a trade-off. Eye-candy vs. Gameplay. OFP's graphics aren't the best either, but I've never been addicted to another game like I am to this one, so personally I'll take gameplay over eye-candy any time. If I want eye-candy, I'll just head down to the campus pub and check out the girls biggrin.gif

Wake up you stupid game making people.

OFP is still the best and your game should be burned.

*shrugs* personally I think Opf has excellent graphics, not simply because of what they do, but as standalone graphics I think they're very very good. I certainly prefer Opf's graphics to those of MOH, GR and RTCW.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Mar. 15 2002,16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">anyone noticed that there is an increase in war films and games over the last year than i ever seen before.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

true....

seems like after Spielberg's success with 'Saving Private Ryan', many game/movie devs are working on FPS.

Nice to see that though. After yrs of XXXXcraft series, finally we have some pseudo-simulations(CS,HL) and infantry sims like OFP.

It sells!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 15 2002,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ugh how ugly confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Graphics are way better than OFP's graphics (Don't gimme that shit like "mwah! OFP graphics r0xx0rz", because they don't confused.gif)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Graphics are way better than OFP's graphics <span id='postcolor'>

Wow...dude...

<<hands Redstorm some new glasses>> wink.gif

Flashpoint isnt perfect, but it's far more polished than those. The tank is rather comicbookish, and the terrain is just... flat.

And the textures are veryt remeniscent of Half Life.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Mar. 16 2002,19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*Cough*

Is that a HEALTH BAR I see? And a grunt in WW2 with a RADAR?

NEXT!<span id='postcolor'>

I second that.

AFter OFP, anything with a health-bar is unworthy of my attention smile.gif