Sign in to follow this  
JoeyNickel

US Marines HQ - NO MISSION, but template

Hi,

I created a template for the editor to be used in your own missions or campaings. I built a complete Marines HQ, therefor I converted the village of Balota to a housing area, converting the old landing field, added tons of barbed wire, road blocks, road signs, patrolling guards, added lights, tried (!!! *g*) to simulate some life........... ah heck, check out yourself :)

Here's a screenshot of the editor to give you some overview over the changes. Feel free to edit the "mission" yourself to your liking. I guess it's a good start for your own missions or campaigns or even as a basis for some movies ;)

us_marines_hq_overview.jpg

Here's the download link:

http://www.soulreflections.de/downloads/USMarinesHQ.Chernarus.rar

Greetings, Joey

PS: you'll need Mapfacts editor upgrade, who I thank quite a lot for the amazing work. Link to the thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=78184

Can't wait to give this a try when I get home! Was looking for something just like this! :)

WOW nicely done I love it! :yay:

Joey, got this error when loading in Editor:

Animation Source TakeWeapon_hide not found in Config MAP_Gunrack2.

Well done though a lot of work!

Edited by vengeance1

Woho, what a big HQ...like your screen with 779.85 KB :D

Put it on our scripts section at Assault Mission Studio

dlicon.gif

US Marines HQ - Template by JoeyNickel

Joey, got this error when loading in Editor:

Animation Source TakeWeapon_hide not found in Config MAP_Gunrack2.

QUOTE]

Yes, it happened with Gunrack1, so I replaced it with Gunrack2..... still problem sometimes. Could have replaced it with an empty gunrack, but hey........ ;)

this could be a good template for a last stand mission where ur base is attacked and attacked and falls eventually

I have used parts of your your Template in Domination to fortify the Airport, you have made it very easy thanks. By the way if you use "SetPos" to lower the wall infront of the M119 it works great, just have to watch out that as you go inland elevation changes. ;)

Thanks Again!

I have used parts of your your Template in Domination to fortify the Airport, you have made it very easy thanks. By the way if you use "SetPos" to lower the wall infront of the M119 it works great, just have to watch out that as you go inland elevation changes. ;)

Thanks Again!

can u upload ur fortified airport?

can u upload ur fortified airport?

I don't do public releases but if you PM me your email I will send you the pbo.:)

Damm you just biuld it for me!!! I put in a mission which is 70% complite and i don`t even have to change enything beside delete some troops, but it barely fit in whole project! even cobra i already have which is starting right from that HQ don`t even overhelm enything! THX a lot, own you one... whell i will put this mission when i finished it so you guys can try )