Sign in to follow this  
p75

Waterhiro's Cheytac - first one for all Snipers :-)

From what i have seen, he didn't even use:

m4_co_nohq

m4_co_smdi

m4.rvmat

m4_co.rvmat

m107.rvmat

pso_optics.rvmat

so the error might be gone when you delete those textures and repack the addon. Bit strange though....

Seems the rifle is missing quite alot of textures, can someone have a look at it. I think Waterhiro rushed it abit as the readm also had a spelling mistake in it.

Grtz

Stuff to be fixed to make it more optimized and a quality model:

-17323 poly/20062 tris

I fell out of my chair. Literally.

Yeah, c'mon, 17k polys? I'm not great modeller (hardly a modeller at all), but a lot of those polys could be removed. Detail is great to a point, then it becomes a problem. A lot of those polys are probably unnecessary. In fact, they most definitely are. Props to the creator for the effort, but it should be optimized (alot) before being released.

You've got a place to start from, you just jumped the gun. Fix her up, re-release, and you'll be golden.

What really made me fall out of my chair was the config, his .408 bullets have velocity of 2500 meters per second :eek:

What really made me fall out of my chair was the config, his .408 bullets have velocity of 2500 meters per second :eek:

I think he did that to have the Uber Sniping feel and make long shots while having the target centered in the crosshairs :D

2700 feet/second is what it is in real life, so 3x as fast as the real thing.