Sign in to follow this  
deltron

Everything Working Decently Except Multiplayer

I've worked out all my crash kinks except one, every 15-20 mins or so into a multiplayer game (in which i get no more than 25fps), the game will crash...

any solutions? specs in my other threads ( with some fixes in them !)

I have had no luck with that SP runs perfect cant say the same of MP I seem to CTD randomly with no error message other times its Not enough memory i seem to remeber these sames bugs from Arma 1 but they were fixed in 1.08....

And interestingly enough evertime the game has crashed is when I am in a Helo or Plane

First time Crashed MI24 into house after getting shot down as it hit and I fell out I CTD

Second time I was flying a MI17 switched view from First to 3rd resulted in CTD

Third Flew a plane over ocean changed to 3rd person then back then CTD

Fourth Flew an MI17 for 15mins changing view angles then didnt for a while then hit enter for 3rd person then CTD

If I stay on the ground and just use ground based vehicles no CTD

Edited by volkov956

I have had no luck with that SP runs perfect cant say the same of MP I seem to CTD randomly with no error message other times its Not enough memory i seem to remeber these sames bugs from Arma 1 but they were fixed in 1.08....

And interestingly enough evertime the game has crashed is when I am in a Helo or Plane

First time Crashed MI24 into house after getting shot down as it hit and I fell out I CTD

Second time I was flying a MI17 switched view from First to 3rd resulted in CTD

Third Flew a plane over ocean changed to 3rd person then back then CTD

Fourth Flew an MI17 for 15mins changing view angles then didnt for a while then hit enter for 3rd person then CTD

If I stay on the ground and just use ground based vehicles no CTD

similar to me and I started off that way (although I rarely fly planes I just like transport choppers)

Also affects me on the ground though :(

using 3D view when on mountain bikes and 'panning' the camera angle to look around me is usually the worst culprit.

But it can also happen when I am at base waiting for a lift or getting my gear at ammo crate, I hear a chopper come in, I look up, I CTD.

Spawning at MHQ's can do it too if there's lots going on in the location, other players/AI/Tanks especially

It'll crash for me after 5 minutes whether I'm in an aircraft or not... ridiculous.

we've found on the server that I play on (SimHQ) that VON is insanely bugged and crashes the game. We never used the "In Vehicle" channel because it was almost always guaranteed in a crash. TacticalGamer also found the same

We disabled VON in the last couple of weeks and it's been smooth as butter. Obviously this is a server admin call; but if you play on a private server you should ask to see if they will disable it until it's fixed