Sign in to follow this  
soggyrice

Bitter Chill

WHat happens if I take the helicopter instead of going with NAPA.

and What happens if I try to push to the CDF after going with NAPA. Just wondering

You get head shot by an invisible sniper (he must have that suit from Crysis in stealth mode) or if you're in a vehicle an invisible RPG soldier.

In this mission, you die. Awesome huh? :)

Taking the helicopter you indeed get shot, but you survive and when you wake up at night you have a cutscene that let's you chose between rallying napa or CDF by foot... of course, the country is filled with ennemies and you had to be sneaky... Good fun.

You get head shot by an invisible sniper (he must have that suit from Crysis in stealth mode) or if you're in a vehicle an invisible RPG soldier.

So much for a sandbox game...

I was looking in the forum to find if I was alone getting that bug, but it seems it's not a bug... but it's kinda stupid that you have to go with NAPA soldiers.. I haven't seen any NAPA soldiers so how could I guess "Hey, I'm gonna find some NAPA soldiers to follow!"... :-S

**sigh**

So much for a sandbox game...

I was looking in the forum to find if I was alone getting that bug, but it seems it's not a bug... but it's kinda stupid that you have to go with NAPA soldiers.. I haven't seen any NAPA soldiers so how could I guess "Hey, I'm gonna find some NAPA soldiers to follow!"... :-S

**sigh**

cant find the NAPA guy's in NOVY SOBER, So i tryed driving out in my Hmvee, I can get about 600m away from the pick-up point and the RPG get's me. So try agian this time i tell my men to jump out and move infront of me, It was all looking good made it to the road.... Then all the sudden BANG HEAD SHOT that sniper got me.

What a pice of shit how do i do this misson HELP Me Plz.

I hate this! Why does not not let us break through alone?!

I got through to a awsome CTI capture the island stage, i took the NPA help but cos i took the weapons from the priest before they wouldent help so i took the chopper, due to previous experiance i armed my self with a rocket launcher from a dead marine from the FOB base, then to activate the offered help at FOB base i went driving towards the USMC meeting place till the instant death senario then i reverted to a save just before the instant death senario and drove back to FOB base and their was the help before 5:00, it was 4:30.

Anyway, i took the chopper as a second resort , got shot down amongst apc's, helicopters and infantry at night time but managed to go for the CDF base and a bit before you reach it the CDF intercept you and then you start the awsome CTI stage against the Russians :D

Dident need to use any weapons, the AI needed to be commanded a bit more to catch up, i waited for them then saved and moved on, many saves, many saves throuth this whole stage.

Told my AI to hold fire and stand up and fall into formation and told all the go to CDF base to get em moving and keep em out of trouble.

Edited by the2ndeath

Finally got past it, just waited in Novy Sobor for about 30min's then i had a message saying get to Napa or Cdf.

On a side note i am likeing the CTI stage aswell.

I just tried running this mission. What a gyp. :( I got as far as just north of Pusta by being cautious and staying off the roads, but now I can't get any further because the woods is crawling with developers carrying BFGs.

I'd also like to point out that the NAPA guys at Manhattan say the Russians have occupied the north. I don't consider Pusta to be "the north", in fact it's like 1.5km from being "in the water".

This mission is so incredibly fubar. It pretends to be a time-limited escape/evade scenario, when in reality it's... Actually I have no idea what it really is since I haven't figured out what the developers planned for me to do.

Annoyed.