Sign in to follow this  
maksik2222

Not working....

Ok,so I bought ARMA 2 today.The game is installing ,but as soon as the installation gets to 99 %,while trying to install "\uninstall.csv,the installer stops responding.If I shut it down,and try to start the game,it starts ,but fails and gives a message "Bad Serial Number given in Setup.Please help me.

What shall I do to make it work?!:confused:

:mad::mad:

Get your money back. If your having problems installing the game just wait till after its installed..

Game crashes allot when i try to save progress :S cant get anywhere because of it atm.

seem you are using a key that's stolen or something. Smells like warez?

Not necessarily. As far as I know the registry entries for the game are created last, so if the installation is aborted prematurely, the key won't be saved and the game will detect is as wrong.

@maksik2222,

Try leaving the installer for a while, even if it stops responding. It may still recover after a few minutes. Aborting it isn't the way to go. :)

Try leaving the installer for a while, even if it stops responding. It may still recover after a few minutes. Aborting it isn't the way to go. :)

thats true allways happen too me when installing:)

Er nm

recheck your numbers your entering to make sure u not using 0 as O and etc

Not Securom issue, this is what happens if you don't have the CD key saved in your registry.

Since you were able to install the game on your laptop you should be able to port the registry values over.

You could try and disable temporarily your Anti-Virus and Firewall while installing.

Nah. Smells like a faulty copy, I had the same in 2001 when I bought OFP. Returning the copy and getting a new one fixed it.

Nah. Smells like a faulty copy, I had the same in 2001 when I bought OFP. Returning the copy and getting a new one fixed it.

Read what he said - he can install just fine on his laptop.