Sign in to follow this  
Recoilless

Trouble Exporting Mission

I'm having trouble exporting one of my missions to a multi-player format. It seems that whenever I export all of my scripts disappear. What do I need to do to get my scripts to go along with the mission?

Are you exporting from in game, via Save -> Export to Multiplayer Missions or using some PBO tool to do it?

same problem here made some missions before but never happend to me

i can see the pbo file was created it just doesnt apear on the list to choose a level from

If you change the name of the mission when saving before exporting it won't copy the scripts, or anything, except the mission.sqm file. When it saves under a new mission/filename... it saves ONLY the mission data from the editor into the newly created folder in your computer. You gotta manually copy & paste everything else into it.

Now if you're exporting a mission who's mission folder has all the scripts in it, that shouldn't be happening and I have no idea what to say to it.

Make sure there isnt another save folder in your editable missions. If you save the mission with a slightly different name, it will only save the .sqm You will have to move all the scripts over manually. Saving into MP shouldnt effect this tho, as it just packs the mission into a .pbo

Worth double checking the mission folder you are saving into MP definatly contains all your scripts.

EDIT (Too slow this time, what Jdog said aswell)

removed all triggers now its basicly just soldiers and waypoints amd in editor triggers ( i mad sure they arent pointing to any scripts just conditions and boolean variables like {alive _X} count thislist <1;

and a=1 (in another codition i put a==1)

with more then one playable soldier resaved it under a diffrent name then again under the same name it just refused to apear

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

it was a nice mission too bad there are just some bugs i will never understand

Edited by SGT-HK