can I run Arma 2?

Can I run arma 2?

Intel Core 2 DUO E6550 2,33 Ghz

4 GB ram

Vista 64 bit SP2

Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS

Could you at least answer my question?

It is under trouble shooting

From what I read it should just about play it, you might have to cut down on some of the visuals, at least you've got a core 2 complaint motherboard, so a cheap processor upgrade might be an idea if you can manage it, and even though your 8800 GTS is a little old in the tooth, you should be able to play.

The 260GTX is now quite reasonable in price if you're thinking of upgrading your graphics card.

Much has been said about this and you haven't bothered using the search function. Or searched through the topic Tophe kindly linked you to. Apparently you haven't even looked the minimum requirements that have been posted all over the place.

So no, we won't answer your question, because it has already been answered.

So I can play it everything on low?

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Much has been said about this and you haven't bothered using the search function. Or searched through the topic Tophe kindly linked you to. Apparently you haven't even looked the minimum requirements that have been posted all over the place.

So no, we won't answer your question, because it has already been answered.

I have seen minimum requirments, but I just wanted to be 100% sure that my machine could run it.

You will not run well. SP you will suffer in any city bigger than 10 buildings, even with the lower settings. MP you can run well in open fields.

Be prepared.

So MP will work very fine? With low only? And with good FPS?

yes it will be fine. I've got a 8800GTS too and it works fine (not on highest ofcourse).

Just crank down the resolution and put all the rest on normal and it will run okay.

my set up:

8800GTS

E6600@2,8GHZ

2GB DDRII

yes it will be fine. I've got a 8800GTS too and it works fine (not on highest ofcourse).

Just crank down the resolution and put all the rest on normal and it will run okay.

my set up:

8800GTS

E6600@2,8GHZ

2GB DDRII

You're setup (hardware wise) is almost identical to mine, and mine runs like crap on any resolution (especially in towns in SP).

Mike, you will be able to run the game, but as to whether you'll be able to play it to your satisfaction - I don't think anyone can answer that.

Can I run arma 2?

Intel Core 2 DUO E6550 2,33 Ghz

4 GB ram

Vista 64 bit SP2

Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS

Do not let these people lie to you.

Of you course YOU WILL NOT be able to run arma.

I have an I7

8g ddr3

vista 64

And I can not run the game. Or when i can run the game it crashes within 20 minutes everytime. And everyone who has my type of set up crashes also. So conventional wisdom would say that since my rig is larger than your and I can not run the game you will notbe able to to run the game either.

I have an I7

8g ddr3

vista 64

And I can not run the game. Or when i can run the game it crashes within 20 minutes everytime. And everyone who has my type of set up crashes also. So conventional wisdom would say that since my rig is larger than your and I can not run the game you will notbe able to to run the game either.

Well... They CAN run the game... But if he WILL run the game, is another question! :)

I can run (in some parts, really bad) the game with a lower rig... ArmA II is full of bugs and bad optimization... That's the problem:

- Noboby knows if your rig WILL run the game! :yay:

But the fanboys will tell you another tale... "it's your hardware..."

I have an I7

8g ddr3

vista 64

dont be stupid, I can run the game easely. Mind you that I didnt play the single player once. I just play multiplayer and I've heard that performance in multiplayer is better.

Im running on 1028*768 with all settings to normal, above 30 FPS everywhere, even in big towns. (not higher than 40 though, but perfectly playable)

hi can any1 help me just bought arma2 when i try 2 load the game iput in the key code do the bits and bobs to start then it comes up saying missing file dose anybody have suggestion THX