Sign in to follow this  
Mikobiko

Ban A Player

I was hoping by now we'd have ban player added to the player listing screen.

If you guys see me, please don't ban me.I'm new to PC gaming and have spent about 500$ upgrading my system. G35 head set, razor mouse and a new GTX 260 OC maxcore pci express graphics card. My consoles are looking pretty weak right now.

If you guys see me, please don't ban me.I'm new to PC gaming and have spent about 500$ upgrading my system. G35 head set, razor mouse and a new GTX 260 OC maxcore pci express graphics card. My consoles are looking pretty weak right now.

lol..

Enjoy your game GrayDragon I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you use your head a bit.

Your post just made my whole day.

:)

A little off topic:

Has anyone seen a Mod that works as a Fuel/air or nuke in Domination, I ask because

it happened on a server saturday and every tree fell also killing all players.

It is relavent to ban questions because of player id in game.

A little off topic:

Has anyone seen a Mod that works as a Fuel/air or nuke in Domination, I ask because

it happened on a server saturday and every tree fell also killing all players.

It is relavent to ban questions because of player id in game.

that sounds like what people would call a game hack.

it is important to realise that there are 2 main methods of "hacking" within A2, memmory hacks and PBO hacks, this sounds like the latter and as such would be easily foiled by using verify signatures, this disallows any unsigned PBO's to be used by players.

memmory hacks are undetectable by the game as it stands, however they have far less impact on an MP game.