Sign in to follow this  
MarcusJClifford

Create a backup cd - how?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ April 14 2002,18:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (My Self @ Some Time Ago)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW: OFP is ONLY $29.99 last time I checked in some US stores... where'd you pay like $100s of dollars for just 1 copy of OFP?<span id='postcolor'>

Don't know, gold edition cost me about 40€ (around 35 US$wink.gif when I bought it. But most probably it wasn't US dollars that the talk was about, but AUS or NZ dollars (still it would be very expensive).

About the TDK - I don't think so. At least according to the CloneCD website (http://www.elby.org/CloneCD/english/index.htm - see under CloneCD 3.0/supported cd-writers) it doesn't have this ability.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, time to get a new CD Burner (only $100 US)

And I'd happily buy a new copy of OFP if my current one got scratched..no wait I will, since i will give the scrached CD to My friend so we can play Online...

To me, its kinda cheap...only 30 US bucks!