Sign in to follow this  

Where are you from?

Just wondering what the areal demographics of the community are.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 12 2002,22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The universe, Earth, Europe, Finland<span id='postcolor'>

You forgot "galaxy" wink.gif

Woo hoo!

Only 4 votes so I make up 25% of the OFP community....N. America no less! wink.gif

hehe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MosquitoMkVI @ Mar. 12 2002,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You're down to 20%.<span id='postcolor'>

HA!

Back to 28% biggrin.gif

LOL

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Back to 28%<span id='postcolor'>

Not NA, you personally now only make up 12.5 % of the OFP community...Feeling small and inconsequential yet eh..yah you know you do!!! tounge.gif

I'm NA too!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MosquitoMkVI @ Mar. 12 2002,22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Back to 28%<span id='postcolor'>

Not NA, you personally now only make up 12.5 % of the OFP community...Feeling small and inconsequential yet eh..yah you know you do!!! tounge.gif

I'm NA too!!<span id='postcolor'>

Well I AM a government worker....so I feel like that all the time biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ Mar. 12 2002,23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where's antarctica?  u racist?  eskimos are people too!<span id='postcolor'>

You are wrong there. Naturally I assumed that the people who *didn't* vote in the poll are all from Antartica. And I must say that the figures look bleek for the other continents.

We can hence conclude that over 99% of the OFP players come from Antartica.

Oh we had someone from South America here in the Offtopic-district once. But his overwhelming Super-Ego made him loose more sympathy that first day than he could have ever gained back. So he disapeared. But that was about the only one I guess.

The people in South America are probably more pragmatic than Europeans and N.Americans. If they got the money to buy a computer, they dont waste it by playing games or hanging around in a forum,no, they use it to feed their families (e.g by selling drugs online and printing fake IDs or something..)

BTW, where is L24A, he hasnt been here for a while!

Umm L24A has kind of got sick with the junk in these forums so he has moved on to better places where there is less spam and more sensible topics but he will stop by every now and then to see how this place is doing.

You forgot Central America, where I'm originally from, but hey I guess I live in the North now

You forgot Texas. Its like a whole other country. Plus we have more guns than Britain and France combined biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Mar. 13 2002,03:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was born on EARTH. I'm living on EARTH. You'll know what i mean. I hope.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought U were from SPACE...really.

tounge.gif

A fact it's mandatory to be a good liar when representing your country as a Politician, An Election Campaign is based around Who can exploit sensitive situations and make the shit you shovel believable, I live in Australia and i love this country, The Beautiful young women, the golden beaches and crystal clear blue waters and our lousy Australian Dollar yet our Economy is flying high in today's world and only slightly affected by Sept 11th and America's War Against Terrorism, Our Liberal Prime Minister shoveled so much shit he is knee deep in it and would be better off floating around a dam on a rubber donut drinking our fine Australian drop. legally immigrate to Australia like our fine young Dutch friends Bart van Paassen (Sith) and Joris-Jan van 't Land (DnA, Not the Real estate agent) sometime later in the year (hopefully) tounge.gif , I'am Australian, You Aren't.

God Bless Australia and the United Kingdom.