Sign in to follow this  
TorwaK

multiplayer server page list problem

Hi people,

When I enter the game after clicked to Multiplayer option, it does not load online multiplayer servers list. I click LAN, Internet etc nothing happens. I tried restart my PC, on/off my cable modem but can't solve the problem.

I would like to listen your suggestions. By the way I bought my game from STEAM.

I have the same problem. I see no games on Gamespy but detected a friends hosted session on LAN. I have my FW forwarding all traffic generated by ARMA 2 so I have really no clue why I can't see any games on "Internet"-setting.

Sure you did not tick anything on the remote or the filter?

I have some kinda problem while playing multi! i'm on high speed internet so I play without any lags on different servers BUT transferring data is weird. Sometimes I join servers ( mostly for Superpowers are Civil war missions ) and see no units, map markes like home base or camps etc. I believe it's cause of server or data transfer while i'm loading my mission. Also when I vote me as commander ( or group of team mates votes for me ) I cannot get in my own MHQ and then, after 4-5 minutes it says - voting for new commander and I can get in !

you need port 2303 open on your router www.portforward.com has guides on how to open them.

Your firewall could also be blocking it.

Sure you did not tick anything on the remote or the filter?

Absolutely not.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

you need port 2303 open on your router www.portforward.com has guides on how to open them.

Your firewall could also be blocking it.

It's about if you host a game and accept incoming connections. I dont think my issue is connected with it.

uninstall it then install it again.Patch 1.01 and then 1.02.58134 .

you'll need to open UDP ports 2302-2305 for the game to function with a router, in case you havent done so yet ;)