Sign in to follow this  
blakord

Dogs of War launcher available

Since the arrival of public Betas, Blakord, could you please add the option for a custom working/current directory. This is necessary since the beta .exe is not in the root.

Edit: There are various work-arounds for this. Simply copying (perhaps with rename) the beta .exe into the game folder and manually adding the \beta folder as mod works. However it is convenient to use the .exe where it is because things like the nVidia control panel and logitech setpoint programs uniquely identify the .exe to configure it. So I still request this feature if possible.

Edited by Greg

I just noticed the main window has a drag corner, as if the window is re-sizable, however I cannot re-size this window.

Resizing might be handy with lots of mods in the list.

Hey mate,

I just wonder if you have any plans on making the 2.2 version?

Regards,

-Rawhide

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

Blakord - if you ever want this thread reopened don't hesitate to contact me or another moderator.

Thread locked.