Sign in to follow this  
W1NDOWL1CKER

HOLD gametype

I am surprised and diappointed that there are just a handful of servers running the HOLD gametype.

On some days there aren't any at all...

Personally i like this type the most, but all i see is tons of coop servers, where i have to fight bots that are either to stupid to shoot back (easy setting) or that are so extremely deadly that they will see you right through thick forest, no matter how hard you try to hide (veteran setting or higher).

It is so much more rewarding to play against real people! Please, let me have more real adversaries, can i? Please?

Just rented a 32-slot Dedicated HOLD ONLY server: Filter for BMF.

Hello there

Arma 2 is really in its infancy and i suspect that with the worldwide roll out that we will be seeing more servers with different game types.

Im really interested in the team vs team large scale games, but with the hacking in A1 got put off it.

Id love to hear how its working in Arma 2

rgds

LoK

sup krizzo played with you on tcombat quit a bit, i rented a server too ill be hosting only hold also..

@krizzo and {S8G}Rub!c0n:

That's great to hear!!!

Hopefully you 2 guys will be among the first with many to follow who start dedicated HOLD servers, and later today when i'm at home i will certainly look for your server, krizzo.

If u can inform me on your server {S8G}Rub!c0n, when it's running, that would be nice, so thanks in advance.

@orlok:

This gametype is really great in ArmA 2, not seen any hacking so far, just give it a try and you won't be disappointed!