Sign in to follow this  
Gen.Carnage

Right! when are we gonna get this "oxygen"?

We (Nightlead) are still waiting desperately for this oxygen program, we are bubbling with ideas, and have no clue if they can be done yes or no, to give you an idea of whats waiting for oxygen..... see the screens

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

pal1.jpg

pal2.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

So, once more.. come on BIS.. .... PLZ?confused.gif?

How long ago did you submit your O2 request? One week ago?

And how many requests do you think BIS got since then?

You can be pretty damn sure that this number runs well into the thousands, so please hold yer horses and wait for your turn.

Thank you mad.gif

doing this also to show the public what we're working on...

and i'm impatient allright, not trying to start that discussion again, but if they had just put it up for download... they wouldn't have to look through thousands of mails in any case.

No replies on that subject please people, it's been discussed too much allready.

You are missing a stabilizer on you 2s19 model it haves two side by side above the canon look at this picture

mstas9.jpg

you're right.. thanks for pointing that out, i'll fix it, the pictures i have are not very clear and i missed that.

Also note that your XA-180 is a little bit too tall and a bit too short. Here's a pic of it. smile.gif

1.jpg

Hey, or would you add a cool cannon on the roof? wink.gif

osaaminen_patria1.jpg

that cannon might be put on later smile.gif

anyway, the patria's height width and length are acc to spec.

what you are missing tho, is that you are showing a different version... your's has propellers in the rear, thats the easiest thing to spot the difference with.

But agreed, it looks slightly taller, i think its because the angle of the top part might be off a little.

Also note the absence of the anti-decappitation rod in front smile.gif

Especially in guerilla warfare, the enmy tend to string wires at neck level between the trees, since this is a scouting vehicle, most mission will be done at night, the person who is sticking his head out of the cabin might loose it without that rod in front.

just mail them at BIS instead of posting at the boards ive mailed them about 2 weeks ago and i got my response today that i have to sign a license agreement

^^^ you apart of a mod? or an indavidual modeller like myself?

100% on my own nor i work on a mod, just models that i want to make

well you guys! it would be cool to see you in our mod!

i just got my reply today also! but our fucking printers broken lol what are the chances of that happening? especially when they expect us to print it out....

btw ragnardb how can you of recieved an e-mail from them when they were only giving it to mod teams?

did you lie smile.gif

Rob i did not lie i send them a few sceenshots of my work and got response from Nada Adamkova

furthermore who said that they are only giving it to mods ? i never saw an offcial post where BIS said that it would only be avab. for mod teams

i guess the loved my models, otherwise the wouldn't send me the licensing agreement

heheh lucky you =) i was gonna sign up ... but i could not promiss releaseing anything all the time .. only once in a while ... since i am busy with retail work...

i am working on a model based off the Ghost recon models ... look just like one aswell ... but i am afraid of posting it ... could kill me with tones of e-mails asking me to join a mod =:s

it is based on a soldier from BHD .. deset camo ... tho i have not seen that movie yet =( .. i am sure it looks like some of the soldiers in it from the movie trailer =tounge.gif

so? you never answered sad.gif

and ragnardb there was something on a post they made that they were only giving it to mod makers but i can't remember where it was now! hhmmmmmmmmmm

Rob what you mean??

and also they never said it was "ONLY" for mod makers ...

it was for selected ppl that they chose are worth working with, with the tools

I dont think there's any point in arguing over who should get the tools or who needs them etc. I'm starting to get the feeling that anyone who applied for the tools is likely to get them and that BIS's primary concern was/is the use of the tools to make unofficial commercial addons (bad) which drove them to use this method of EULA. If you get the License Agreement then chill out, return it, and start making some good models smile.gif

M|N|0N just apply for the sake of it, even if you only produce 3 models every 6 months for OFP what have you got to lose? nothing, what have you got to gain? lots.

*LALA* didn't make this thread! *coughcough*

By the way, forget everything I write earlier about that nice-guy. Apparantly he broke an agreement or two with BIS and he won't probobly get Oxygen now  confused.gif

unfortunately, it's rather useless in OFP, for it beeing a submachinegun....

You'd never get in firing range for this gun to be effective, since the guy on the other side will at leas have an assault rifle, which is more accurate and has superior power over a submachine gun.

Only in urban areas the P90 would be effective... and we don't have much of that in ofp... but hey, that might change soon... smile.gif