Sign in to follow this  
tiket

Making infantry addons

I want to create a infantry addons can somebody help me plz

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

My friend has oxygen tool.we are new and want to contribute something to community addons

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

He can also wor on photoshpop

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

He can also work on photoshpop

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Soory for bad english

Hi please try to say more about what you wanna make: what kind of soldiers, what timeframe now or from the past, what nation or nations. That will make it easier to help you.

To make an "easy" start get ahold of the WW4 MOD resources packs.

STGN

I want to make indian infantry as i see them in UNO peace keeping mission plz help.

follow the STGN's advice, the WW4 mod ressources are the best way to create new stuff :)

I suggest tiket to read Brsseb tutorials before trying anything.

You need to have some understanding of O2 light and how OFP models are built, if you want to create soldiers for OFP.

I don't have the url in my hands, but look for it by using the search tool of this forum, you'll find plenty of additional helpfull threads too.