Sign in to follow this  
R34P3R

MH60 gunner getOut ??

Hi there.. i need to delete the two Gunners from a MH60 Helicopter... but i cant get them out to delete....

m60_gunner = (Gunner blackhawk_1);
doGetout m60_gunner;
deleteVehicle m60_gunner;

I have also tryed Commander But nothink works.

Thanks for Help.

Why not make it like this:

m60_gunner = (Gunner blackhawk_1); unassignTeam m60_gunner; doGetout m60_gunner; m60_gunner setPos (getPos Away); m60_gunner setDamage 1;

Edit: it turned out you don't really need "doGetout m60_gunner;" here, so it's just "m60_gunner = (Gunner blackhawk_1); unassignTeam m60_gunner; m60_gunner setPos (getPos Away); m60_gunner setDamage 1;"

Edited by NikS

why do you need the two gunners deleted? Do you not want them to shoot at anything? If so why not create an empty helo and pilot and have pilot moveindriver helo?

What if you need to make a flying helo without gunners (for whatever reasons)?

I prefer to make the whole crew get out, and the others kill the ones not needed, then the survivors reboard and fly to me. Wait no, I prefer to make an empty chopper and move in a pilot, is what i meant to say.

Won't work.

You moveInDriver a pilot in a helo that is so much meters up in the air, you still have to start the engine for it to fly.

i need one AI Pilot that fly the Helicopter to the Target... after the two gunners are Deletet i Move the Complete USMC Group in the Heli. (7 Player ) so i need all seats. this is for a Intro.

create empty helo named plane1 and pilot named helopilot (all examples); then in init of pilot put

helopilot moveindriver plane1; helopilot setpos [getpos helopilot select 0, getpos helopilot select 1, 100]; helopilot setVelocity [120,0,0]; helopilot flyInHeight 100; helopilot forceSpeed 120;

now you may have to tweak the velocity of the helo. But something around those lines should get you going. give it a shot, check the wiki/comref and tinker. By the way if you move players into cargo positions make sure you specify the cargo pos otherwise you might get errors from multiple players trying to get in same seat.

Edited by Ghost

i need one AI Pilot that fly the Helicopter to the Target... after the two gunners are Deletet i Move the Complete USMC Group in the Heli. (7 Player ) so i need all seats. this is for a Intro.

Delete the the chopper and spawn a new one with just the driver..

After some tinkering myself, seems the only way I found that worked without too much trouble is to run a script. Not sure how it will work on mp but you will have to look into that. create init.sqf in the mission folder and inside put

[] execVM "deletegunners.sqf";

then in the deletegunners.sqf put

gun1 = helo1 turretUnit [0]; 
gun2 = helo1 turretUnit [1]; 

sleep 0.5;

gun1 Action ["EJECT", helo1]; 
gun1 setpos [getpos gun1 select 0,getpos gun1 select 1,0];
deletevehicle gun1;
sleep 0.5; 
gun2 Action ["EJECT", helo1];
gun2 setpos [getpos gun2 select 0,getpos gun2 select 1,0];
deletevehicle gun2;

now I tried using an array but it just did not work unfortunately. Maybe someone else knows why? So name your helicopter helo1 or change helo1 to whatever you named your helo. Now run and it should be good. you might be able to adjust the sleep times some. Only thing I found was the parachute pack might be left there. Give this a try and see if it is acceptable. There are ways of hiding this at start, intro black screen or blur.

Thanks for your Help ! i will try your Scrips soon.