Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Spetznas

Tonight on Nederland 3 at 23:55 there will be a nice documentary about the spetznas. I've seen this one already and it is great to watch. For every dutch people around here i strongly recommend this one. And if you can receive this channel somewhere else, it is worth it.

It is about what the spetznas did during the wars behind enemy lines, and how they are now working for the highest bidder. They have nice movies of them in action they got from the russian government. Real action so it's fun.

Spetsnaz. tounge.gif Yeah, I saw the first part last week. The 'Spetsnaz rap' was funny.

Don`t never speak dutch... Me a poor german with no holland tv... *sigh*

And also lost speak english...

*runs away and hides somewhere*

Seriously!

No, I`ve seen a documentation about russian elite forces before, but I don`t know if it was this one. Don`t think so...

But it was impressive to see the russians end a bus kidnapping. A truck drives beside the bus, a few shots and the kidnapper is dead, all hostages free.

It might have been the OMON antiterror unit? I saw a proggy on those once. Some truly nasty mofos.

Well, I've seen the second part of the documentary and I must say, Spetsnaz are real badasses. Most of them are now hired by mafia bosses. Some of the anti-terror units even get hired for protecting businesses!

Heh, imagine hiring a SAS unit to protect your grocery store biggrin.gif

And the stupid part of this topic is...

I MISSED IT MYSELF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARCH  mad.gif

"Gorgi Knootewoot

The evil eye has caught you....

tounge.gif