Sign in to follow this  
Mr Fix It

Can't see chat box?, typing blind

Howdy.

Been having alot of fun playing this game, but whenever i try to talk online it's frustarting.

I hit '/' and the screen looks exactly that same as before i hit it, i can type stuff in, but there's no visual indication i'm actually typing. That coupled with the fact i'm using a lycosa keyboard (black on black keys), means i sometimes say complete gibberish to my teammates!.

It's also the same with channel switching, i have to put in ',' then '/' then '/' again and hit enter, to change to the next channel (i can only tell what channel i'm in by seeing my text be broadcast over it.

I'm on the latest patch, and i'm using a triple head to go to run the game at 3840x1024. Is there a way to move the text box?, it may be being drawn, just being drawn off screen.

Eh? If it's off the screen couldn't you just change the Interface Size to small in the ArmA Video Settings Menu?

are you sure it's not just hidden by the on-screen text? For some reason they put the chat box underneath the text already on the screen so you can't see it (unless of course there's no text already there). I think it's a bug as it wasn't like this in Arma. Hopefully it will be fixed soon